Annadiva on OneonOne with Oau Kilonshele



*Annadiva on OneonOne with Oau Kilonshele*
"Treat a man the way you will treat me"

Interviewer : Akinwumi Mabel
Interviewee : Adetayo Adetorera Hannah aka Annadiva

PROFILE
Full name: Adetayo Adetorera Hanna aka Annadiva
Background : Hails from Osun state, Ile ife. Spent first four years in Dutse, Jigawa and later relocated to Lagos
Parent's status : Alive
Educational background : primary through to secondary education have been in Lagos except for university degree in ile ife
Faculty and level : Public administration, 300l
Academic status : Above 2.5GPA

Interviewer :What are the positions you have once handled as you are vying for the post of Vice Presidency of the great ife student union

Annadiva : I am currently the asst. Classrep of my class since part one.i was also The Mozambique hall chairperson 2014/15 session. Was also the Academic committee Secretary of NIDSA national body. And Currently a parliamentarian in Public Administration. Also currently the Moremi Hall Pastor of Winners Campus Fellowship, OAU



Interviewer :What makes you think you are cut off for the job and what plans do you have in mind

Annadiva : Well I am always driven by purpose and passion to always serve and impact humanity and also to give back to my society what has been deposited in me naturally. So these are the reasons I am contesting.
Then why vice president? This is for the youths, the females to wake up, to increase the participation in politics and the seat of vice president should not be seen as a figure head position any longer.
I am not fighting for equality but fighting for equity. Treat a man the way you will treat me.



Interviewer: As your office is concerned with academics, what are the steps you are going to take to reduce victimization of students by lecturers and lackadaisical grades?

Annadiva : As the Chairman of Academic committee, well thank God it is a committee because I can't do it all on my own. I will invite vice presidents of all departments so we can find solutions to all these problems. Because no man is an island. We look at these problems together from the student's angle and the lecturer's angle so as to fix this problem.



Interviewer: What are the defects in the last administration that you would like to work on ma?

Annadiva : Well, so many but the number one thing is the constant disagreement between the president and vice president and to me it was as a result of different factions.
I am not saying I am perfect but by the Grace of God I will try my best to work on that because a divided house is a failed house.



Interviewer: And what's your take on the 2.5GPA issue?

Interviewee: Whatever the students decide but my advice to every aspirant is to have more than 2.5 GPA so that their certificate will be presentable and no one will blame the union for having a low grade. I so submit


Interviewer: Thank you for your time






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faculty of Administration releases cut-off marks for departments

OAU RELEASES FINAL LIST FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSIONS.

OAU ADMISSIONS MERIT LIST UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.