Cultism awareness in Obafemi Awolowo University

Cultism awareness in Obafemi Awolowo University
Triple A (Ayoade Adedeji) clears air on allegations of being a cultist.

Just a week ago, the strong awareness against cultism on campus was at its peak when some students were alleged by the Leftist group of acts of cultism extending to the SU Security Team who battered two students of this group in persons of Omole Ibukun and Levuz.

This bestial act from the part of the security team has generated questions of their responsibility as the security council of the Students ' union as infringement of human rights has been the order of the day.

Most especially, Ayoade Adedeji, Triple A has been plastered by Leftists as a cultist.

During a brief conversation with Triple A, the SU C.S.O who was alleged to have shared the protest of an International Cult in United States on his Facebook account, he had this to say
    " I shared MMM posts on my page and I don't do MMM. Yes I shared the alleged post but not because they are a cult or something but because they were protesting for a just cause and I as the CSO believe in such movements. I am not a member of the cult as one of the rules of joining is to be a graduate of an institution which obviously I am not. This leftist group which I used to be a member of had many songs of different cults on their systems just to be conscious of how things run in these cults. I am not a cultist. Cultism has no place on campus. I have never been caught of doing anything harmful to others. No weapon has even been found on me".

This report is only to keep Great Ife students conscious of strange faces and movements on campus, in halls of residence. Cultism has no good branch, it only births violence. Students should beware any act of violence, cultism from any individual or group of persons.

Gathered by Oau Kilonshele
Information is Power

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faculty of Administration releases cut-off marks for departments

OAU RELEASES FINAL LIST FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSIONS.

OAU ADMISSIONS MERIT LIST UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.